New Brighton, MN ~ Ramsey County

Noise violations from park pavilion or beach house can be reported to the park at 651-775-7594.  If noise continues, call Ramsey County Sheriff at 651-767-0640.

Long Lake Improvement Association of New Brighton, Inc is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.  All dues are utilized towards water quality, safety, and education. Please email us at with questions, comments, or suggestions.  
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software